If you are ready to make a disclosure to the Office, there are just a few simple steps to follow:
- Gather any documentation you have to support your allegations.
- You can submit your disclosure of wrongdoing by online or by filling out the form below. It's your choice.
- If you selected to complete a hard copy form, you can submit it either in person, by mail to the Office or by facsimile at 613-946-2151 (secure transmission). Please do not use e-mail as it is not a secure means of transmission.
- Respect the confidentiality of the process, as we do, while we review your disclosure and determine next steps.
The Office has implemented service standards to better hold itself to account to Parliamentarians, public servants and the general public. The following standards will be applied, barring exceptional circumstances:
- General inquiries will be responded to within one working day.
- A decision to investigate a disclosure of wrongdoing will be made within 90 days.
- Investigations will be completed within one year of being launched.